Multifunctional: document holder and writing slope
High quality: satin work surface, easy gliding rails, handy cabin, rigid (5 mm thickness acrylic)
Creats an in-line workstation: document holder is placed between screen and keyboard, that prevents undue head and neck movements
Height adjustable (115 - 175 mm): good alignment to the screen
Improves efficiency and comfort: working simultaneously with documents and computer
Space under frontside: 55 mm
Product code: BNEFDESK640A
- Most desktop users work with their computer and documents at the same time. Commonly these papers are on the left or the right of the computer user, whereby the neck strain increases.The 'in-line' document holder increases the productivity, working simultaneously with the monitor and the document. The document holder enables the user to create extra workspace to organize documents, notes, mobile phone, PDA, post-it Notes just right in front of the user.
- Health & Safety Regulations
- Council Directive 90/270/E the minimum safety and health requirements for work with display screen equipment.The document holder shall be stable and adjustable and shall be positioned so as to minimize theneed for uncomfortable head and eye movements.
Width: 515 mm
Height: 110 mm
Depth: 355 mm
Weight: 2620 gr
- Magnet problems with the FlexDesk
- Sometimes users get the magnet pushed up under the left hand runner. We are not quite sure how this happens. We think, perhaps, that they push it down with a heavy book on top of it and then push it back in the wrong position. This means that the left runner goes up, but not down.
It's annoying but not a big deal.
This is how customers can fix it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONhxllQEpCk
- What are the differents between Flexdesk 640 and Flexdesk 630?